HFAL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Home for Anime Lover

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo, OtokuAddic Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OtokuAddic
OtokuAddic

Yo, OtokuAddic Here Empty
PostSubject: Yo, OtokuAddic Here   Yo, OtokuAddic Here Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Hello Otoku Lovers. Me is Michael or my friends calls me "Michelle" (Please don't call me that though)
Btw, sorry for bad grammer and spelling

About Me:
One thing of course if you want to know about me go to this website http:\\mthao.weebly.com
I am 18, currently jobless and totally a bum. I live with my parents, why? Cause I'm the oldest and I have to take care of them when I'm older. I current have a dream to go to college. Though I don't have the money, I'm stuck at home (hugebummer).

Hobbies:
My hobbies are playing the piano, a badass gamer, and an Otoku lover.
I've been playing the piano for 8yrs now, no progress. Haha, to be honest I can only play around 8 songs I think.
The songs I play the most are:
Love is not around, by Hins Cheun
Zero No Tsukaima (I forgot the piano piece name, but I know it is in this anime.)
Lu Xiao Yu (Secret), by Jay Chou
River Flows in you, by Yiruma
etc. etc. etc.
Types of games I like is mech games, rpg fantasy, and some good eroge (sorry for being a pervert sometimes.)
As for Otoku, there are a lot of them that are my favorites, but the ones I'm watching right now are:
Outbreak Company
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita
Golden Times
Naruto Series

A Little Something From Me To You
I'll be honest here, I have ADHD. Makes be feel stupid saying this to be honest. As I grew up, I really had no one to really call "friend" I grew up alone with none of my parents and anyones help. I grew up a loner no one to help me. And it made me the man I am today a failure.
So here's a little something from me to you. You ready for this?

-Stick to what you love and what you care about, because after high school you really have no where to go.
-Make a lot of friends that are trust worthy, because without them you wouldn't bethe girl or guy you are today.
-Hang out with your family, tell them you love them, make them proud, because your growing up fast and they aren't gonna live long enough to see your kids go to college.
-Have a girlfriend? Well stick with her, cherish her.
-Lastly ask for help, because I never bother to ask for any and that where I messed up. I blame the damn ADHD, because it kept me from asking for help.

Feels like I'm lecturing you guys. Sorry, but its a piece of advice from me to you.
OtokuAddic out.

PS Merry Christmas  cherry
Back to top Go down
http://mthao.weebly.com

Yo, OtokuAddic Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HFAL Forums :: Welcome to Home for Anime Lover :: Introductions Section-
Jump to: