HFAL Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Home for Anime Lover

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balori, At your service.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balori
Balori

Balori, At your service. Empty
PostSubject: Balori, At your service.   Balori, At your service. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:52 am

Hello Forum, I am Kelsey or Balori.
18, College Freshman, Majoring in Business Administration and Minoring in Computer Science.
Dedicated gamer, Anime/manga enthusiast, Gifted Musician, and many oddball hobbies.

When it comes to games i have played to many to list what my favorite is: Currently i just finished my third playthrough of Kingdom Hearts II proud mode. I am now playing Ratchet and Clank 1, Fallout 3, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and I relax with Starbound and Killing for on Steam.

When it comes to anime, I have watched a variety. My first anime (that i watched all the way through , Embarrassingly) was Love Hina, i watched it in about 6th grade XD but my personal favorite is Lucky Star!!

A few of my Oddball hobbies are Amtguard (Foam weapon LARPing) where i use a Tower sheild and hand Lance combo (I also switch to twohanded weapons) I also am a junior Indie game developer, got some software, been making some stuff. I have also been learning how to Disk Jockey. that is tough stuff.

BIG EDIT:
I realized i said i was a musician but never talked about it. I am mainly a vocalist, very successful chorus career in highschool. I am also the front man for a local cover band made by my friends called "Bronze Moss." when if comes to instruments I can play Tuba, Trombone, Euphonium, and i have been learning how to play the Piano, Mandolin, Guitar, and various Mallet percussion. As for writing my own stuff, i only dabble with Finale Notepad. to expand on my hobby of learning how to DJ i am learning mainly how to mix, then i will learn to make my own house and trance techno using FL Studio.

Any questions? feel free to ask. Glad to be here

Last edited by Balori on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor changes)
Back to top Go down

Balori, At your service.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HFAL Forums :: Welcome to Home for Anime Lover :: Introductions Section-
Jump to: